[ COVER OF THE WEEK ]
Complex data Source
[ LOCAL EVENTS & SESSIONS]
- Sep 12, 2019 #WEB Data Engineering & Analytics Engineering -Python, DB and App.Devs-Global Webinar
- Aug 23, 2019 #WEB MINDSHOP | Create Usable Products with Information Architecture
- Aug 21, 2019 #WEB Live Webinar: TiDB 3.0: Whatâs new? Details and Demos
[ AnalyticsWeek BYTES]
[ FEATURED COURSE]
[ FEATURED READ]
A black swan is an event, positive or negative, that is deemed improbable yet causes massive consequences. In this groundbreaking and prophetic book, Taleb shows in a playful way that Black Swan events explain almost eve… more
[ TIPS & TRICKS OF THE WEEK]
Data Analytics Success Starts with Empowerment
Being Data Driven is not as much of a tech challenge as it is an adoption challenge. Adoption has it’s root in cultural DNA of any organization. Great data driven organizations rungs the data driven culture into the corporate DNA. A culture of connection, interactions, sharing and collaboration is what it takes to be data driven. Its about being empowered more than its about being educated.
[ DATA SCIENCE Q&A]
Q:Do you think 50 small decision trees are better than a large one? Why?
A: * Yes!
* More robust model (ensemble of weak learners that come and make a strong learner)
* Better to improve a model by taking many small steps than fewer large steps
* If one tree is erroneous, it can be auto-corrected by the following
* Less prone to overfitting
[ VIDEO OF THE WEEK]
Subscribe to Youtube
[ QUOTE OF THE WEEK]
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. – Albert Einstein
[ PODCAST OF THE WEEK]
[ FACT OF THE WEEK]
Walmart handles more than 1 million customer transactions every hour, which is imported into databases estimated to contain more than 2.5 petabytes of data.