I have recently written on Big Data’s role in Customer Experience Management (CEM) and how companies can extract great insight from their business data when different types ofÂ business data are integrated with customer feedback data. I have been invited to share my thoughts on Big Data and Customer Experience Management at three upcoming conferences in May and June (see conference details below).
Big Data and CEM
BigÂ DataÂ refers to the idea that companies can extract value from collecting, processing and analyzing vast quantities ofÂ data. Businesses who can get a better handle on theseÂ dataÂ will beÂ more likely to outperformÂ their competitors who do not. In my talks, I will explore how businesses can applyÂ BigÂ DataÂ principles to their existing businessÂ data,Â including customer feedback,Â to gain deeper customer insight. Incorporating customer feedbackÂ metricsÂ into aÂ BigÂ DataÂ strategy will help companies:
- answer bigger questions about their customers
- spread a customer-centric culture in the company through increased collaboration among different departments
- use objective measures of customer loyalty to build better predictive models
Upcoming Big Data Talks
These talks will be my first public appearances as the Chief Customer Officer ofÂ TCELab. Here are the presentation titles and corresponding conference information.
- Using your Big Data to Improve Customer Loyalty (May 15): AtÂ VOCFusionÂ -Â May 14-17, Las Vegas, NV.
- Big Data has Big Implications for Customer Experience Management (May 18):Â AtÂ Score ConferenceÂ -Â May 16-18, Boston, MA.
- Integrating Customer Experience Metrics Into Your Big Data Plan (June 25): AtÂ Redes Sociales y sCRMÂ – June 25-26, Bogota, Colombia.
I am looking forward to participating in each of these conferences. If you are attending any of these events, I hope to see you there!